Acting Data Manager
Applications are invited for the following post on a permanent, full time basis, commencing 01/01/2020
Contract Type: Maternity cover – The duration of the post is up to 12 months, but subject to the earlier return of the substantive postholder
Starting date: As soon as possible
Salary: £42,618 – £45,296.
Working Arrangement: Term time, plus 2 weeks (as directed by manager)
Vacancy Hours: 35 hours per week, 8am – 4pm
Closing date for all applications: 4th November 2019 – 8am closing
- Our targets are ambitious! But for the right person this is a rare opportunity to make a real difference to our pupils.
- Are you able to:
- – ensure the comprehensive administration, development and analysis of data-related management information for a school;
- – manage, maintain and develop an efficient and effective School Management Information System (MIS) and related analysis tools;
- – lead on the development of data systems for the school and advise school leadership about MIS strategy;
- – analyse and present data to inform strategic planning and target setting and to support the formulation and review of the School Improvement Plan;
- -develop clear, concise, accurate and timely information and reports for internal and external purposes and ensuring accurate and timely statutory data returns;
- – take the strategic lead on identifying, tracking and monitoring students not making sufficient progress;
- – create and maintain the school’s timetable; and
- – ensure compliance with data protection legislation and safeguarding the integrity of data.
Then this is the role for you to apply to.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require a satisfactory enhanced DBS clearance. We are dedicated to equality and valuing diversity.
How to apply: For an application pack click links below
Please return your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successfully shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Mulberry Academy Shoreditch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check. We are dedicated to equality and valuing diversity.
£11.88 per hour – casual engagement with flexible hours
Mulberry Academy Shoreditch, are recruiting new exam invigilators to join our existing team. Invigilators create the conditions for our students to perform at their very best in their exams. The invigilator’s role is highly regulated and training will be provided.
You will be punctual and reliable, have strong interpersonal skills and a calm,
organised attitude, be a committed team player and have a good eye for detail.
Our application pack, including details, job description, person specification and application form, is available at:
To apply, please complete the support staff application form and return it to HR on email@example.com. We are unable to accept CVs or expressions of interest.
Mulberry Academy Shoreditch are equal opportunity employers. We take the safeguarding and welfare of our students very seriously. Your appointment will be dependent on Enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references.