Personal Assistant to the Executive Principal
Applications are invited for the following post, which is advertised on a permanent basis commencing as soon as possible.
Personal Assistant to the Executive Principal
Salary: Scale SO2, Inner London, £31,014 per annum
Contract: Full time, permanent (term time 39 weeks + 5 days in the holidays), 35 hours per week (8am – 4pm flexibility required as per the need of the job)
The Executive Principal (EP) is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and experienced Personal Assistant (PA), who will be able to contribute to the school’s growing success.
As PA, you will provide excellent proactive administration support to our EP allowing them to focus fully on the core business of the school. The PA will be responsible for diary management, organising meetings, planning and other senior administrative duties. You will liaise with various senior internal and external contacts on behalf of the EP, maintaining the flow of communication where necessary as well as building and maintaining links with the appropriate contacts.
You will need to be highly organised and with excellent attention to detail. You will need strong communication and interpersonal skills to ensure that you are able to relate to people at all levels and react calmly in challenging situations. A positive, professional and can do attitude is absolutely essential as is the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
You will have excellent IT skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office products.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please refer to the attached job description and the required skills and experience within it.
Full details of this post and an application form is available at: http://www.mulberryacademyshoreditch.org/vacancies/
Your completed application form should reach the HR Team by email at email@example.com by 8am, Friday 14th June 2019. You are advised to ensure your completed application form addresses the person specification criteria. We regret that CVs or expressions of interest will not be accepted and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Interviews will be on a date to be confirmed after shortlisting but likely to take place on Tuesday 18th June 2019.
As a member of staff at Mulberry Academy Shoreditch, you will benefit from:
- The full support of an experienced Senior Leadership Team
- Outstanding facilities including a Sports Centre with state-of-the-art fitness suite for personal use
- A location within a vibrant London borough, with excellent transport links connecting you to all the attractions of this international city
- A diverse and friendly student and staff body
- A competitive salary with inner-London weighting and pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme that allows you to get a new bike, clothing or accessories
- Free eye tests and discount on a choice of modern frames and lenses
- Discount/cashback scheme that offers huge savings on purchases (including the regular grocery shop), eating out, entertainment and much more
- Access to our Lifeskills portal that offers advice on a range of useful matters, including mortgage, tenancy, personal finance and budgeting
- Confidential 24/7 counselling support service for practical advice (including legal) or emotional support with either personal or work issues
- Access to Season Ticket Loans
- Sabbatical scheme
- Range of training opportunities
Mulberry Academy Shoreditch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.
£11.88 per hour – casual engagement with flexible hours
Mulberry Academy Shoreditch, are recruiting new exam invigilators to join existing teams in each school. Invigilators create the conditions for our students to perform at their very best in their exams. The invigilator’s role is highly regulated and training will be provided.
You will be punctual and reliable, have strong interpersonal skills and a calm, organised attitude, be a committed team player and have a good eye for detail.
Our application pack, including details, job description, person specification and application form, is available to download below.
To apply, please complete the support staff application form and return it to HR on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to accept CVs or expressions of interest.
Mulberry Academy Shoreditch are equal opportunity employers. We take the safeguarding and welfare of our students very seriously. Your appointment will be dependent on Enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references.