Summer 2018 Results
Key Stage 4
Progress 8 (1): +0.21
Attainment 8 (2): 48.5
44% of students achieved grades 9–5 in both English and Maths
67% of students achieved grades 9–4 in both English and Maths
90% of students entered the English Baccalaureate (3)
24% of students achieved the EBACC with a strong pass
EBACC APS: 4.55
91% students staying in education or entering employment (2016-17)
Key Stage 5 Summer 2018 Results
- Average grade: C-
- Level 3 Value Added (4): -0.41
- Average grade: P
- Level 3 Value Added: -1.54
Average progress made in English and Maths (5)
(1) Progress 8: The difference between the achievement and the national expectations of students from their starting point
(2) Attainment 8: Attainment 8 is the students’ average achievement across their eight best subjects
(3) English Baccalaureate (EBACC): Entered for qualifications in English, maths, sciences, a language and either history or geography
(4) Level 3 Value Added (L3VA): The progress made between GCSE and A levels measured against national averages.
(5) the average improvement in English or Maths GCSE grade for sixth form students who had not previously achieved a C
Please visit this link to view the latest DfE published results, including pupil destinations, for state-funded schools.
The Students who left the school last year went on to continue their education, employment or training in a wide variety of colleges, sixth forms, apprenticeships and employers.
Click here for me details.